new and used avionics
Sell Your Avionics Here
||Buying Safety Tips||
Avionics Articles and Reviews
Stratus ADS-B Receivers
For Sale – Piper Seneca 2 (modern panel, recent interior, fresh props). Excellent condition excellent maintenance, compliant with all Service Bulletins, AD's and overhaul time limits.
This plane is presently on a 135 Certificate, the 135 Certificate can be purchased with the airplane for an additional cost.
Airplane is flying 135 regularly so times are subject to change.
Currently this charter operation is located at KEGE (Eagle County Regional Airport).
Current owner is CFII/MEI and can provide aircraft checkout and training as required by your insurance.
• 1975 Piper Seneca 2 –
· Aspen Pro1000 PFD (Promax upgrade Available for $2000)
· Recent Avionics Upgrade (new PS Engineering Audio Panel, Garmin Nav 2, Aspen, Garmin ADS B)
· ADSB In/Out 1090 ES Garmin Transponder
· Engine Pre-Heaters
· Precise Flight Speed Brakes
· XM Weather & Music, ADS-B Weather
· Garmin 796 Area as MFD (terrain, Traffic, weather)
· Glide Slope Coupler
· Garmin 430 WAAS
· Recent Interior & Carpet
· Recent Interior Plastics
· New Glass passenger windows
· Fully Functional De-Ice Systems
Upon Purchase $5,000 non refundable deposit due within 3 days. Remainder due within 14 days. Located at Eagle County Regional Airport - Call to view/discuss the aircraft. Note that aircraft times continue to change as the aircraft is actively being flown for 135 charter.
Bid on or purchase this item.