Your satisfaction assured.
With fingertip annunciation and flight information in the pilot’s primary view, annunciation control units (ACUs) offer important features in an efficient design. As an interface with popular NAV and GPS systems, the ACU provides vital safety information, including waypoint, approach status and integrity alerting.
Approved to strict TSO standards, Mid-Continent ACUs are engineered as a compact, affordable solution to the challenge of installing several switches. Most versions are configured 14V or 28V with vertical or horizontal mounting and feature long-life lamps or LEDs with automatic photocell dimming.
- Compatible with Garmin GNS 430W/530W WAAS Receivers
- Compact, self-contained GPS Annunciation unit
- More than 25,000 MD41s currently in service
- 10,000 hour lamp with automatic photocell dimming and proven daylight-readability
- 14 Volt
- Dimensions: 0.80”H x 2.73”W x 3.20”D
- Horizontal configuration
- Reduces installation costs:
- Single cutout
- Panel punches available
- Easy-to-wire D-subminiature connector
- Internally lighted CDI and OBS push-buttons that provide firm tactile feedback to the pilot
- Certified TSO C129a
- Meets RTCA DO-160C environmental specs (certified to 55,000 feet)
- Quality Mil-Spec connector included
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA